- Client :
- Aone+ Area 12
- Location :
- M62 J32 Eastbound East Bridge
- Date :
- March 2015
- Products :
- Stirling Lloyd Sentinel Nosing Mortar
A-one+ contacted Route One to carry out an emergency repair to a failed bridge expansion joint on the M62 J32.
A-one+ contacted Route One to carry out an emergency repair to a failed bridge expansion joint on the M62 J32
Site supervision and operatives were mobilised within the hour of the telephone call from A-one+ and multiple repairs were carried out to the failed existing nosing mortar allowing the motorway to be re-opened before peak hours.
- Emergency works – mobilised to site within hour
- 4m lin of nosing mortar repair under emergency lane 1 & 2 closures
- Works completed and re opened before evening rush hour
For more information about this and other Route One projects call 01977 799999
05 Apr 2017
Route One Highways were employed in 2014 by Skanska to complete the Waterproofing and Expansion Joint works to the £191 million new interchange.Read More
"The work was done at very short notice and in a professional manner by the operatives on site."