- Client :
- Aone+ Area 12 MAC
- Location :
- A180 Brocklesby, Stallingborough and Great Coats
- Date :
- 2010 to 2015
- Products :
- Maxicrete F Thin Bond Concrete Repair (TBR) and Ultraband Fill and Overband
Works on this section of concrete carriageway have been undertaken by Route One over the last five years and have included over 200m2 of Maxicrete F TBR’s and 5000m of Ultraband.
Maxicrete F TBR was been used to repair spalling slabs and pavement cracking up to full depth
Ultraband was used as an alternative to the traditional ‘saw and seal’ method and reduced time, waste and cost. Overall savings were in excess of 30%.
- BBA/HAPAS approved (Ultraband)
- Early contractor involvement on installation technique to reduce time, waste and cost
- Fast curing materials reducing possession times and programme
- Outputs on Maxicrete F – 10-15m2/Night Shift Outputs on Ultraband – over 1500m/Night Shift
For more information about this and other Route One projects call 01977 799999
05 Apr 2017
Route One Highways were employed in 2014 by Skanska to complete the Waterproofing and Expansion Joint works to the £191 million new interchange.Read More
"Very good quality of workmanship."