- Client :
- Jackson Civil Engineering
- Location :
- Hilton Lane, Telford
- Date :
- May 2015
- Products :
- Stirling Lloyd One Coat Eliminator, B5 Buried Joint and Theoflex 600 Polysulphide Joint Sealant
Route One were employed by Jackson Civil Engineering to carry out works at Hilton Lane in Telford.
Route One operatives installed a Stirling Lloyd B5 Buried Joint before applying the Stirling Lloyd Eliminator waterproofing system to the deck.
Following resurfacing of the bridge, a crack inducer above the joint was installed.
- Deck preparation and enclosed shot blasting
- 900m2 of Eliminator (One coat) installed in 2No shifts
- Polysulphide joint sealant
- Associated concrete repairs
- 12m lin of Sentinel B5 joint installed in 1No shift
Need support on a similar project? – Call 01977 799999
05 Apr 2017
Route One Highways were employed in 2014 by Skanska to complete the Waterproofing and Expansion Joint works to the £191 million new interchange.Read More
"Very good quality of workmanship."