- Client :
- Location :
- Fall Lane, Dewsbury
- Date :
- Christmas Day / Boxing Day 2014
- Products :
- One Coat Eliminator, Bituminous Boards, Mulseal DP Bituminous Latex Emulsion. Stirling Lloyd Hytec Sheet Membrane and Geo 1000
The works included installing bituminous emulsion to the sills (50m2).
Trims were then fitted along with one layer of Geo 1000 and Hytec sheet membrane (80m2). These works included laying out the Hytec and Geo 1000 once the bridge had been placed and heat welding the Hytec joints.
A second layer of Geo 1000 was then installed before the bituminous boards were installed to vertical faces on the bridge deck to protect the installed waterproofing.
- Early contractor involvement on installation technique
- Pre-installation carried out off-site
- Works carried out Christmas Day/Boxing Day
- Protection boards used for transportation to site
For more information about this and other Route One projects call 01977 799999
05 Apr 2017
Route One Highways were employed in 2014 by Skanska to complete the Waterproofing and Expansion Joint works to the £191 million new interchange.Read More
"Excellent throughout the works, from start to finish."