- Client :
- Balfour Beatty Civil Engineering
- Location :
- Lockeridge Bridge, Wiltshire
- Date :
- April 2015
- Products :
- Eliminator Bridge Deck Waterproofing – Two Coat
Route One carried out waterproofing using Stirling Lloyd’s Eliminator Two Coat System at Lockeridge Bridge.
Route One carried out waterproofing using Stirling Lloyd’s Eliminator Two Coat System at Lockeridge Bridge as part of the refurbishment works.
The works consisted of enclosed shot blasting to the bridge deck before application of the Eliminator waterproofing system. The works were all carried out in one daytime shift.
- >80m2 deck preparation (enclosed shot blasting)
- Two coat Eliminator waterproofing and Tack Coat No2
- Works completed in one day shift
For more information about bridges and structures call 01977 799999
05 Apr 2017
Route One Highways were employed in 2014 by Skanska to complete the Waterproofing and Expansion Joint works to the £191 million new interchange.Read More
"We are pleased by the collaborative approach and flexibility that is a clear foundation of the company."