- Client :
- Location :
- M1 J19
- Date :
- May 2015
- Products :
- Eliminator, SA1030 and Asphaltic Plug Joints (Thormajoint ST)
Route One are carrying out a large package of bridge works on six structures as part of a major scheme at Catthorpe Interchange.
The scheme will provide new links for M1, M6 and A14. The works include new expansion joints and waterproofing.
- >40m lin of APJ completed within 4No shifts
- >920m2 deck preparation (enclosed shot blasting)
- One coat Eliminator waterproofing and SA1030 completed over 4No shifts
- Drainage detail to T piece every metre and directed through air gap
For more information about this and other Route One projects call 01977 799999
15 Jun 2018
Route One have entered into a framework agreement with BEAR Scotland for delivery of the bridges and structures packages throughout the North East and North West of Scotland until 2020.Read More
"We are pleased by the collaborative approach and flexibility that is a clear foundation of the company."