- Client :
- Bethell Construction Limited
- Location :
- A666 St Peters Way/Topp Way, Bolton
- Date :
- March 2015
- Products :
- Saw and Seal - Multiseal 40
Route One carried out a saw cut and seal over an existing buried bridge joint following recent resurfacing.
Route One were tasked to carry out a saw cut and seal over an existing buried bridge joint following recent resurfacing of the bridge deck carried out by Bethell Construction. The 70m of saw and seal were carried out in one daytime shift.
- Completed 2 separate locations in one shift to reduce customer cost
- Works carried out between 2300-0600hrs
For more information about this and other Route One projects call 01977 799999
05 Apr 2017
Route One Highways were employed in 2014 by Skanska to complete the Waterproofing and Expansion Joint works to the £191 million new interchange.Read More
"Crew worked well and safe throughout adverse conditions."