As a RISQS (by Achilles) approved contractor, Route One supply and install bridge and surface maintenance solutions to the rail environment, be it trackside or otherwise.
Whether it is anti-slip coatings to station platforms, or expansion joints and waterproofing to car parks and bridges, we give you the confidence you need to deliver your project with support from day one.
- RISQS (Achilles) approved contractor
- Rail specific waterproofing systems (sheet membrane and spray applied)
- All types of bridge expansion joints
- Combined waterproofing and anti-slip surfacing
- Bridge deck waterproofing preparation and removal
- Structural coatings
- The complete rail crossing solution
For more information about our work on rail projects call 01977 799999
05 Apr 2017
Route One Highways were employed in 2014 by Skanska to complete the Waterproofing and Expansion Joint works to the £191 million new interchange.Read More
"Nothing was too much trouble, they gave assistance throughout"