- Client :
- Location :
- Rutland A6003 – Sounding Bridge – Manton
- Date :
- January 2016
- Products :
Route One carried out the mechanical retexturing of Anti–skid surfacing on the A6003 Sounding Bridge Roadway – Manton in Rutland.
2100m2 of retexturing was carried out to the carriageway. The existing surface was completely cleaned and retextured in a continuous controlled process.
Accuracy is finely controlled by the on board touch screen computer within the cab of the vehicle.
The encapsulated blasting process uses micro steel shot which is delivered to the surface at high velocity.
This abrades the surface, removing any contamination and restoring the texture depth and properties of the surface materials.
- Improves both micro & macro texture
- Removes debris and contamination
- Improves skid resistance
- Extends working life of road surface
- Cost effective compared to resurfacing or high friction surfacing
- Fast process 1000 to 3000m2 per hour
- Environmentally friendly with very little waste.
For more information about this and other Route One projects call 01977 799999
15 Jun 2018
Route One have entered into a framework agreement with BEAR Scotland for delivery of the bridges and structures packages throughout the North East and North West of Scotland until 2020.Read More
"Route One has always been proactive in design and delivery development for all our schemes providing innovation cost effective solutions."