- Client :
- Bethell Construction Limited
- Location :
- A666 St Peters Way/Topp Way, Bolton
- Date :
- March 2015
- Products :
- Saw and Seal - Multiseal 40
Route One carried out a saw cut and seal over an existing buried bridge joint following recent resurfacing.
Route One were tasked to carry out a saw cut and seal over an existing buried bridge joint following recent resurfacing of the bridge deck carried out by Bethell Construction. The 70m of saw and seal were carried out in one daytime shift.
- Completed 2 separate locations in one shift to reduce customer cost
- Works carried out between 2300-0600hrs
For more information about this and other Route One projects call 01977 799999
15 Jun 2018
Route One have entered into a framework agreement with BEAR Scotland for delivery of the bridges and structures packages throughout the North East and North West of Scotland until 2020.Read More
"Very good quality of workmanship."