As a RISQS (by Achilles) approved contractor, Route One supply and install bridge and surface maintenance solutions to the rail environment, be it trackside or otherwise.
Whether it is anti-slip coatings to station platforms, or expansion joints and waterproofing to car parks and bridges, we give you the confidence you need to deliver your project with support from day one.
- RISQS (Achilles) approved contractor
- Rail specific waterproofing systems (sheet membrane and spray applied)
- All types of bridge expansion joints
- Combined waterproofing and anti-slip surfacing
- Bridge deck waterproofing preparation and removal
- Structural coatings
- The complete rail crossing solution
For more information about our work on rail projects call 01977 799999
15 Jun 2018
Route One have entered into a framework agreement with BEAR Scotland for delivery of the bridges and structures packages throughout the North East and North West of Scotland until 2020.Read More
"From the initial communications to the delivery on site, they have been very supportive and soon became part of the AMCO site family team."